We handle intellectual property in many different
areas of computer science and technology.
- Computer hardware, software, and networks
- Wired and wireless communication
- Watermarking and encryption
- Data scanning, networking, and warehousing
- Memory systems
- Consumer electronics
- Handheld devices
- Microprocessor control systems
- Internet-based systems
- E-commerce and business methods
Many IP matters involve applications of both computer science and electrical engineering, which our attorneys are well qualified to handle.